The Ivory Gown staff are so excited to welcome you back to the store from Tuesday 16th June to help you find your perfect wedding dress!
Things have changed slightly in-store as we adapt to government guidelines so here are some things you will want to know before you come to see us:
1. Until further notice, we will not be able to accept any walk-in appointments. All appointments must be pre-booked and there will only be one bridal party in the store at any one time.
2. You must adhere to your appointment time as we can only allow 1 bridal party in-store at a time. We cannot run over appointments or allow early customers to enter in order to allow us time to clean the spaces adequately and to ensure we can social distance properly.
3. To adhere to the Government’s social distancing rules we are only allowing you to bring a maximum of 2 guests with you and we ask that you respect social distancing guidelines whilst in store. We also request that you don’t bring children under the age of 12.
4. Hand sanitiser will be provided upon entering the store and you are encouraged and welcomed to use your own throughout the appointment.
5. We support and encourage the use of face coverings and we are providing them for anyone visiting the store who wants to wear one during their appointment. Staff will be wearing a face covering when dressing brides in line with the guidelines.
6. We are encouraging card payments to limit cash handling if possible.
7. All communal areas, seating areas, touch points, and payment areas will be cleaned after each appointment. Dresses tried on and handled will be sprayed with fabric-safe disinfectant before being put back on the rails. All of our dresses are kept in protective bags which will also be cleaned between appointments.
8. We advise you to bring water with you if it’s a warm day as we will be unable to provide any at this time and we know how warm it can get trying on dresses.
9. Please stay home and do not attend an appointment if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or feel unwell. We are more than happy to reschedule the appointment for when you feel better.
Thank you for taking the time to read the steps we are taking to help make the store a safe place. We cannot wait to welcome you back into the store again and help you find your dream dress.
Due to the limited spaces available, our appointments are getting booked up very quickly so book on our website now to secure your place.